Our group is driven by innovation and commitment to our customers.
CoreLite is a global manufacturer of advanced core materials that was founded because of an idea - that innovative core materials will optimize the way everyone works with composites. This idea drives everything we do at CoreLite.
Our goal is to develop composite solutions that will make structures lighter, stronger, and more sustainable. We believe that delivering advanced core materials with the highest quality standards, in a timely and sustainable manner is the cornerstone for achieving this goal.
Great part of CoreLite's success comes from the vast experience in the composites industry. This family held group dates back to 1939.
We believe in going the extra mile and pioneering the development of new product applications that actually make a difference in the industries we serve. Our technical team works directly with our customers in a holistic and hands-on approach, providing the necessary technical support to achieve their objectives.
CoreLite makes Composites Evolution Possible.
We believe that perfection is found in the small details. Therefore, we focus on everyday excellence, to provide unique value to our customers by delivering the highest quality, sustainable core materials and unmatched customer service.
- At CoreLite, our top priority is to exceed our customers' expectations by creating unique value.
- The corporate culture is to do our best in our daily work activities by doing everything with excellence.
- Furthermore, we are committed to environmental stewardship as a core value. Working to conserve resources helps to keep the planet plentiful.
- For this purpose, we recycle, reduce waste, and select sustainable resources whenever possible.
- The working environment at CoreLite is like the one of a big family. It is fundamental that in our group everyone is treated with respect and provided with excellent working conditions.
- For our suppliers, CoreLite works to create economic partnerships with local producers to ensure: fair trade pricing and excellent working conditions.
- Being a Good Corporate Citizen
- Human Rights: We support the principal of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights in our practices and procedures.
- The Environment: We will respect the environment and our daily impact thereon by minimizing waste and energy consumption, while controlling emissions.
Standards of Business Practices
Bribery and Corruption: CoreLite is absolutely opposed to all forms o bribery and corruption. Sales and company services are based solely on the basis of Quality, performance and price.
Gifts and gratitudes for employees should remain at a trivial level or low value.
Treatment of Customers: CoreLite is committed to meeting Customer requirements, while upholding strict rules of confidentiality regarding Customer proprietary information.
Treatment of Suppliers: Suppliers shall be treated fairly and paid per agreed contracts. We encourage continual improvement in Supplier’s goods and services.
Treatment of Competitors: CoreLite will persist as a strong competitor predicated on Quality and Delivery of Goods and Services provided. We shall respect the rights of Competitors and not improperly acquire Competitors trade secrets. Employees shall not discuss pricing strategy or make illegal arrangements as pertains to the business.
Commitment to Employees: CoreLite is committed to create the safe work environment for employees to become empowered to meet our goals of exceeding Customers Expectations. Management will comply with Federal regulations and will uphold the tenets of the ILO Declaration (freedom of association, right of collective bargaining, no forced or child labor, no discrimination on the basis of gender, color, ethnicity, culture, religion, sexual orientation or disability). Employee Harassment is not tolerated and must be elevated to top management immediately.
Customers Expectations. Management will comply with Federal regulations and will uphold the tenets of the ILO Declaration (freedom of association, right of collective bargaining, no forced or child labor, no discrimination on the basis of gender, color, ethnicity, culture, religion, sexual orientation or disability. Employee Harassment is not tolerated and must be elevated to top management immediately.
Employees’ commitment to CoreLite: Employees must follow the “Safety and Work Rules”. Employees must not use confidential information obtained through their employment for personal gain.
Confidential information cannot be shared with a 3rd party by an employee either during or after their employment. Employees shall not engage in conflict of interest of the company, which may conflict with the interests of the company or divides loyalty to the company.
Review of Standard Practices shall be done annually within the Management Review process.