High Responsive Solutions when Needed Most
CoreLite Aerospace is a products line specifically engineered to satisfy the demanding requirements of the Aerospace industry, including large and light aircraft and aircraft containers. By using a lightweight core material with excellent FST properties in a sandwich structure, the composite part will save significant weight. Delivering a better finished composite part that will also have a lower maintenance cost.
Carefully designed to best fit the following applications and more:
- Aircraft structures
- Floor panels
- Structural panels
- Interior partitions
- Air cargo containers
- Unmanned aerial vehicle structures
Discover the Core Material solutions:
- BALSASUD Core is ideal for durability while reducing overall cost. Delivering the highest compressive and shear properties. Ideal to withstand heavy impacts and carry dynamic loads. Great FST properties.
- CoreLite PVC is a cross-linked PVC Foam core with outstanding strength-to-weight ratios, ideal for the lightweight rail parts.
- CoreLite PET is a next-generation PET Foam core with good mechanical and FST properties.
- CoreLite Board is 27% lighter than plywood. Saving you weight and delivering excellent screw retention.